NHSGGC Video Production: Glasgow Scotland
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde continue to be served by Enterprise Screen: video, online, interactive.
For over 5 years, Enterprise Screen has been supporting the NHS with a range of products to enhance messages, campaigns, training and education for staff, patients and organisations. Our film work has covered every activity of the NHS and our tools now support learning for staff both within and beyond the core of Great Glasgow and Clyde\s 35,000+ employees.
Our creative and professional approach can cover sensitive subject matters; deliver hard-hitting campaign message; entertain and inform to promote engagement; train and education with real experiences and case studies; support patients and families with information and advice. Our work has also include National broadcast campaigns, social media integration and online web resources.
Delivering for the NHS is a challenge- tight budgets and fast turnarounds are all commonplace but we always deliver the highest quality possible. If you are a member of staff within NHS GGC then you may already have seen some of our products. If you are looking to bring some video to your department or project then please contact us and an experienced director will help you realise your idea.
Some of our projects can be viewed below:
· Power of Attorney TV advertising campaign, social media and website
· Comprehensive Medical Assessment Training- 6 video parts (introduction here)
· Facing the Future Together- Promo and Information film (promo here)
· Child Protection Training Tool- video, online e-learning tool, stats generation. (video section here)
· Baby Weaning- full DVD training project for parents (Recipe here)
· Sexual Health Guide- hosting for video content (example here)
· New Glasgow Southern Hospital- community engagement, childrens development panel engagement (short extract here)
You can view the \case study\ extract from the Comprehensive Medical Assessment training below.